Thursday 22 April 2010

My Yacht is finished

Well it's only a glass one and a small one at that but here is the end product for the glass yacht I made last week. I was going to frame it but with all the glorious sun we have had over the last few days I wanted to paint a sunny picture on canvas. This canvas is 20cm x 20cm, painted with acrylics and then varnished to preserve it. The glass yacht is glued on with E6000 a fantastically strong glue.

The name 'Sea Bass' was etched before fusing and I can add any name to the glass. The glass is available in a huge range of colours so please let me know just what colour yacht you want. Please contact me either on here or through my website if you would like something similar.

It's not only little boys that like yachts but I would love to hear suggestions for a picture that girls will love! Suggestions are most welcome.

No comments: