Monday 4 May 2009

Bank Holiday weekend

My son had a rugby tournament in Burnham on Sea with teams coming from far and wide. Of course we caught every traffic accident on the way, the first 2 mins from our house on the way to fetch M from school! Saturday was sunny and glorious and the first teams he played were his local teams! We travelled all that way to play teams that are usually 3 miles away!
Sunday they played teams they wouldn't usually get an opp to play, and as the whole resort was taken over by rugby families, he had a fab time. It took us 6 hours to get there and only 3 (no speeding) to get home! What a difference traffic makes!
I wont bore you with rugby pics but there was a stunning sunset, yep beautiful sunset in the UK on a Bank Holiday weekend, and some pretty flowers so I took some pics .....have a look

Ok, not technically a flower, but beautiful nevertheless
There were millions of these 'sculptures' on the beach made by little critters under the sand - I have taken a few pics, changed the hue slighlty and I am going to frame them in a triple frame.
This week I am going to have a go at coasters and small glass bowls

No comments: