Friday 17 June 2011

Luscious Lime and other summer beaded cord jewellery

Such fun for summer in a range of juicy, gorgeous colours, not only are they very popular but they are great for anyone with metal allergies (myself included) but very versatile too. As a necklace they can be worn many ways including as a multi wrap bracelet or anklet.

Made from cotton cord, knotted between each bead to keep them in place. No two are the same so please ask for any colour you like, I would love to make one for you. I have a wide range of glass beads and cord colours in stock.
If I don't have the colour you want, and you are happy to wait a few days, I will order in and make one up. I love fulfilling specific requests.

Here are some beaded surfer style bracelets too, very comfy and fit a wide range of wrist sizes as they are adjustable. I have leather and wooden beads too for those who prefer a little less bling and more rustic look.


No comments: