Sunday 15 February 2009

Creativity runs in the family


My son made this clock at Tech club which he does during his lunch break at school. I am so proud of him! He has a good eye for design and loves making things - so Tech club is right up his street!
My dad is an architect who can draw the most perfectly straight lines freehand and is an excellent craftsman and makes beautiful things from wood. I love drawing I can never aspire to be as accomplished as him but I am so glad to see my son is showing such technical skill at 11!
Unfortunately we only get to see it for half-term as M has been told it will be installed in the foyer at his school - the only one from Year 7! How cool is that?!!

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

You must be so proud, wow this clock is amazing... cant wait to see what he creates next! Sarah x