Thursday 12 February 2009

and the WINNER is........................................?

After a fantastic week of being immersed in blogland the One World One Heart adventure is coming to an end for this year!
I have had a superb time visiting beautiful blogs, 'meeting' stunningly talented artists from around the world and seeing awesome art in a variety of media.
I am humbled by the kind and generous comments people placed on my blog and I really value the time taken to visit my blog. I certainly hope many pop by again in the future!
I have had the best time, there is some fabulous talent out there and I am so glad I found out about OWOH!

Ok, ok but who is the winner Terry?
The winner has been drawn by random number generator and my blog candy goes to...............


and that translates into winner..................

QUEEN SIZE FUNNY BONE!

Congratulations Tammy - your prize will soon be winging its way to you! I would really appreciate a piccie with you wearing the jewellery if possible! xxx

No comments: