Thursday 20 November 2008

First Step into Blogland

Hi all,
My first blog entry! I have seen so many fabulous blogs I can't hope to compete but you are welcome to follow me - in fact I would love to have some followers!
I make dichroic glass jewellery as well as other pieces but mainly items consist of glass or glass beads.
I have recently started looking at fairs a bit further afield and am busy making stock for those I have over the next 3 weeks. I also do parties, which I love and have a few regular customers who like me to make pieces to match their outfits.
This is a piece I donated as a raffle prize at the SANDS fair last week in Tunbridge Wells. The bail is sterling and although I don't know who won I hope they like it!

I have finally succumbed to getting SatNav as getting lost on the way to a fair was getting stressful.
My aim is to update twice a week, probably Monday and Thursday.
Thanks for taking a look!
Terry
xxx
Here are some recent pieces. I do like blue!

No comments: