Tuesday 26 April 2011

My gorgeous win!

I entered a competition on Craft Forum to guess the date and time that Carol would make     10 000 posts and gave the closest guess.

I had no idea what I had won but knew it would be handmade. Today I got a large flat parcel and as I was only expecting delivery of glass beads this was a little confusing (it doesn't take much).

The parcel was so beautifully wrapped it was a pleasure just to open it and inside I found a set of placemats and matching coasters. Clearly my professed love of cats had been noted and incorporated. These are totally gorgeous, I love the colour and of course the cats!
They are a textured/distressed burgundy with a cat theme. There is stitching around each cat and it is clear that a lot of work has gone into producing them.

Thank you so much Carol! I am thrilled with my prize. To visit Carol's blog go here 






5 comments:

Carol said...

I am so relieved you like them. Nattynetty told me of your love of cats thank goodness.

Susan said...

They're lovely, Carol! Aren't you lucky, Terry!

Carolee Crafts said...

Congratulations on your win Terry and these are beautiful, well done Carol

bodrighy said...

Even I like these and I don't like cats very much. They are really lovely.

Pete

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

It seems cats is a favorite subject among art teachers

I love your cats.Beautiful colors
We just completed a unit on cats.