Thursday 12 March 2009

Spring cufflinks not cufflinks with springs!

Here are a few pics of the latest cufflinks I have made. These are fused glass with silver plate cufflink findings attached with E6000 glue.
I was feeling in a Spring mood so I have made some bright and colourful cufflinks and rings to match the season .... and my mood!
I am not sure whether to put them on my website or Misi or even Etsy so any suggestions welcome! I love the flower ring and am not sure I am going to part with it but as I am so pleased with how it looks I am going to make some more.
There are more pics on Flickr





I am also very excited that I took out an ad with handmade-crafts I designed this banner by taking a section from the painting shown in the previous blog post. Pumped up the hues and saturation to get this effect. It is the first time I have done such a thing and I am sure in time I will improve and look at this with more experienced eyes but I am happy with how it looks on their site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Spring colours - don't think I could part with the ring either!

Jan x