Tuesday 23 December 2008

xxx MERRY CHRISTMAS xxx

I wish you all the very best Christmas. May the New Year bring all you wish for and more! At this time it is good to count our blessings and remember to be kind, loving and tolerant to everyone we meet.

This house is down the road from me and each year they decorate it to the hilt - all in aid of charity, this year for Children in Need. You put donations through the letter box. Sadly they have to have 24 hour cctv.
My photos do not do it justice, it is lovely, warm and soooo bright and we love to stand in front, admire all the effort and remember those much less fortunate than ourselves. There but for the Grace of God go I.
This is Valentine upsetting my hubby last night. Valentine finds the Sky box very warm, comfy and cat friendly. However his paws block the signal from the remote much to my husband's annoyance.
Warm cat was unlikely to move and neither was husband with remote so it was a stand or should I say sit off!! Needless to say hubby lost, got up and gently moved paws enough to allow changing of channels - a win-win situation!!











I enjoy making gifts for friends and family, this is a wine and choccie bouquet. Hope they enjoy it!

No comments: